Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Introductions

Well, hello there ;)

My name is Laura and I love to craft. Seriously.. I LOVE IT. Whether I'm paper crafting, sewing, or crafting in the kitchen, its a part of who I am and what makes me, ME!

I first fell in love with scrapbooking about fifteen years ago, when I was in high school, and I've scrapped off and on since then-- but recently I fell in love with stamps! I'd always been super intimidated by stamping for some reason... but a few months ago my awesome friend.. who, to me, is a stamping Genius--gave me a formal introduction to the joys of stamps when she hosted a card making night. I was had. Hook. Line. Sinker. My  first major card making endeavor was participating in the Virtual Stamp Night that was held recently at Split Coast Stampers. (You can link from this blog to my gallery there and see what resulted from that!)

Ive been gradually building/expanding my crafting stockpile to include stamps...I am in love with this new direction! It is a nice change-up from the paper crafting and sewing projects that used to occupy my time. Making and designing cards is so addictive and fun... and I love being able to send some hand-made love in the mail to those who need it--and those who don't but, get it "just because" ;)

 I've blogged for years as a way of keeping in touch with family and friends... but I can't believe I never started a craft blog before now!! I love sharing my creations... things that inspire me.. and this is the perfect outlet!

Let's get started!

1 comments:

Jessica Beare said...

AWESOMENESS...I am so excited...LOL

Post a Comment