Thursday, May 24, 2012

I (Heart) Kraft!

There is something awesome about kraft paper. I don't know what it is, but I just love that stuff! My new favorite is kraft from Paper Trey Ink!

I've been in a bit of a work induced crafting slump lately. Two projects and overtime tend to cut into the crafty-mojo :( Today I took some time for me (wow, such a foreign concept anymore! lol) and made a card with a bit of a vintage touch that can be used for either a wedding or anniversary... something lovey dovey given the quote on the front :)

"There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved." --George Sand

Paper: kraft by PTI, French Kiss by Glitz
Sentiment: "Perfect Pears" by Raisin Boat
Ink: SU Basic Black
Others: Sheer Ivory Ribbon, Recollections border punch

0 comments:

Post a Comment